Welcome to Knutsford Daa Library
On behalf of Knutsford University College, I extend a warm welcome to KUC Students, Faculty and Staffs.
The Knutsford University College Daa Library will provide you with outstanding services, programs, and resources in order to support your academic and personal goals.
Knutsford University Daa Library has a unique collection of a balanced blend of both academic and professional reading and research materials that supports the University’s mission of producing scholars and professionals.
The Knutsford University Daa Library, with its rich and diverse collection of materials, serves the teaching and research needs of administrative staff and students as well as other clientele.
Modern libraries are increasingly being redefined as places to get unrestricted access to information in many formats and from many sources. They are extending services beyond the physical walls of a building, by providing.
Electronic means, and by providing the assistance of librarians in navigating and analyzing very large amounts of information with digital tools.
Update Me on the Latest News & Events
Update Me on the Latest News & Events
Explore Our Services
Citing and referencing for a piece of academic work we enable others to verify facts more easily.
Learn about the library rules and find out how to effectively find, borrow and renew literature.
Comfortable working space is highly important for students and staff, which we are happy to offer!
At your disposal are copy machines, scanners, and photocopiers that always work impeccably.
Our well-educated staff will help you to choose the right direction and material for your research.
Among our collections, you will find multiple archives with unique samples, articles, and books.
Visitor Information & Rules
Knutsford Daa Library offers various features and pleasant benefits for all the readers.
Official visitors to the University must abide by the current procedures for library privileges appropriate to their status.
The Daa Library reserves the right to revoke circulation privileges for anyone abusing these privileges or refusing to follow library policies. Persons who commit, or attempt to commit, offenses stated in the Code of Conduct and the Library Conduct Policy, whether a member of the University community or not, maybe asked to leave the campus and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Learn more about how effectively you can use our library to your best advantage and visit us for a tour.
- The loan period is determined by a combination of collection policy, item type, and the borrower type.
- Items such as reference, periodical, are “Library Use Only” are considered non-circulating.
- Lecturers, staff, and students of the Knutsford have borrowing privileges. All borrowers must be registered with the Library and have a valid Knutsford library card.
- Borrowing privileges of the lecturer/staff will expire when affiliation with the Knutsford is dissolved. For students, their borrowing rights cease upon completion of their course program.
- Students who do not register with the Library do not have borrowing rights although they are permitted to use the facility.
Users are expected to use computing resources in a manner consistent with the educational and research goals of the University College and in compliance with the College’s policies and national laws. The Library’s public computer equipment is provided to enable library users to access the collections and other information resources and services in support of curriculum and research needs.
Users are expected to respect library collections.
- Check out or obtain proper authorization before removing library materials, equipment, or property from library facilities.
- Refrain from deliberately misplacing library materials to prevent or limit access by others.
- Return library materials on or before the due date or upon request by the Library.
- Handle library materials gently, such that they are not mutilated, defaced, or damaged.
- Observe applicable intellectual property and copyright laws and electronic resource licenses.
Knutsford Daa Library offers various features and pleasant benefits for all the readers. Learn more about how effectively you can use our library to your best advantage and visit us for a tour.
Photocopying is available in the Library at a reasonable price per exposure (page). Copies can be made on a cash-only basis. No credit allowed. All photocopying must be in accordance with the Copyright law of Ghana Act 85 of 1961 and repealed by PNDC Law 110.
Although the Library does not impose fines, items are expected to be returned by the date due. A block on borrowing privileges shall be placed on the defaulter’s account and a replacement fee may be imposed for unreturned items. Adjustments will be made when items are returned. Fines and billing charges are assessed to encourage prompt return of materials. Fines apply all days and all hours, even if the library is closed.