Donate to Make a Difference
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
You Can Make a Difference
Knutsford Daa Library is at the heart of the student experience—providing access and guidance to the knowledge and resources they need as they conduct research, collaborate on projects, and creatively express themselves. Our librarian is an expert knowledge navigator and connects students to the many streams of information available through the 21st-century library.
Knutsford Daa Library gives consideration to gifts or donations. In general, the Library accepts donations or gifts which support current learning, teaching, or research, and which are relevant to our existing collections. In addition, the physical condition and the costs associated with cataloging and processing the item(s) will be considered before the Librarian accepts any gifts or donations. Once a donation has been accepted, the library reserves the right to add the donation to stock or to dispose of it. The library cannot guarantee that multiple gifts or donations will be kept as one collection, or that any donation will be kept in perpetuity unless it is exceptionally valuable.
Your Free Donation helps us support our learning community in a number of ways:
- Grow our collection and supply students with the best access to resources—including costly electronic resources
- Provide information literacy training and access to the reference library staffs
- Offer the latest technology—3D printing, virtual reality, and more
- Share the experience of discovering treasure in rare books and archives through on-site teaching sessions and digitization to share materials online
- Support a rich and thriving program of lectures, concerts, and other events that support student learning